- 4.5-hour happy hour cruise from Punta Cana
- Sail on the coast of Bavaro and snorkel at Bavaro coral reef
- Go snorkeling on the Bavaro reef
- Enjoy complimentary drinks from a floating bar
- Dance to the Latin sounds of salsa and bachata, led by the crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Opt to take a dip in the Bavaro reef, where you can enjoy swimming with tropical fish, through stunning coral reefs. Your friendly crew will help with equipment and provide safety briefing and instructions to those who are new to the activity.
You’ll depart the underwater world and make your way to a natural shallow pool near the palm tree-lined coast, where you can wade through turquoise waters and enjoy drinks served up from the floating bar.
Both my husband and I loved this. The snorkeling was brilliant and saw loads of fish. Then you cruise and stop with other boats for a big party in the sea! The staff were great too.
This was by far the most fun excursion we did on vacation!!! Great time if you like to party and have fun!
The trip was great and so much fun!!
The tour was very fun! I would recommend this tour. My concern was that one person in my party was ill and couldn't make it. I would like to recoup this one ticket. My apple vacation organizers were unable to help. Do I have an action to take to be reimbursed?
A nice way to get out of the resort for the afternoon. Staff on Cruise was great
Not exactly what I was expecting, but we did have fun by the end. The guides were fantastic, but the skorkeling was just a little ways from the beach so we didn't see much at all. Of course the beer and music made it all worth it, but I wouldn't do it again.
If you want to get drunk then this trip is for you!!! They feed you liquor none stop! The Snorkeling was the worse I have ever done, they just drop you off at this dark hole with nothing but weeds.Trust me only go on this if you want to get drunk, The people that was on our boat was so drunk they were falling everywhere and pucking.We just sit there and laughed at all of them...At the end all the people want is tips, tips,tips for them getting you drunk! Beware...
- Tour date was changed but we were not informed in advance. We learned by chance when we called the local tour operator.
- Too much waiting for the tour. it started at 3.30 pm but we were picked pup at 2 pm and had to wait over an hour.