- Helicopter tour over the beaches of the Punta Cana and Bavaro areas
- Admire the popular white-sand beaches of the Dominican Republic from the air
- Fly over miles of coastline, from Punta Cana up to Uvero Alto Beach, depending on option selected
- See Macao Beach, Bavaro Beach and El Cortecito Beach
- Choose from four flight durations: 10, 20, 30 and 40 minutes
- Choose from three departure times in the early morning, late morning and afternoon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Head to the coast, flying over the beaches of Bavaro and El Cortecito. Look down on the wide playas and gentle waves, and admire the lush vegetation, golf courses and expansive resorts that line the shore.
See the above, plus continue north, past Arena Gorda to Macao Beach, where some of Punta Cana’s most luxurious resorts lie along the extensive stretch of unspoiled coast.
See all of the above, but start a bit further south at Cabeza de Toro Beach near the eastern tip of the island. Soar over Bavaro Lagoon and up the coast past Macao Beach to Uvero Alto Beach.
See all of the above, but start even further south, flying over Punta Cana and the Cap Cana resort area, and then all the way up the coast to Uvero Alto Beach.