- Helicopter tour over the beaches of the Punta Cana and Bavaro areas
- Admire the popular white-sand beaches of the Dominican Republic from the air
- Fly over miles of coastline, from Punta Cana up to Uvero Alto Beach, depending on option selected
- See Macao Beach, Bavaro Beach and El Cortecito Beach
- Choose from four flight durations: 10, 20, 30 and 40 minutes
- Choose from three departure times in the early morning, late morning and afternoon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Head to the coast, flying over the beaches of Bavaro and El Cortecito. Look down on the wide playas and gentle waves, and admire the lush vegetation, golf courses and expansive resorts that line the shore.
See the above, plus continue north, past Arena Gorda to Macao Beach, where some of Punta Cana’s most luxurious resorts lie along the extensive stretch of unspoiled coast.
See all of the above, but start a bit further south at Cabeza de Toro Beach near the eastern tip of the island. Soar over Bavaro Lagoon and up the coast past Macao Beach to Uvero Alto Beach.
See all of the above, but start even further south, flying over Punta Cana and the Cap Cana resort area, and then all the way up the coast to Uvero Alto Beach.
We had a great flight. Very efficient. The 20 minute flight was plenty of time to see everything.
Great way to see it all! Perfect photo opportunity.
What a great view.
Fantastic trip, fantastic value for money. Great service. Picked up at the hotel and taken straight to the heliport. No waiting straight on the helicopter, then straight back to the hotel
Great view of hotels from the air.
I've made a 20's minutes tour and i've enjoyed a lot !
you have to do it on morning because the light is fantastic. For me 20 minutes is too short but so nice.
DO IT and ENJOY
Really great tour , pilot and staff very accommodating, opening souvenir shop soon wish they had taken video of trip would have bought DVD, anyhow me, my wife and our. Seven year old son all had a blast!
great trip but would have been better with more communication from the pilot. Would have been nice to hear about where we were flying over and all the sites we were looking at.
helicopter ride was amazing, but we had an extremely long wait. originally scheduled for 3pm, didn't get into the air until 545pm. once we were up in the air, definitely worth it.