- Full-day tour of Los Haitises National Park from Punta Cana
- Explore the natural wonders of Los Haitises with an expert guide
- Take a boat ride through the magnificent mangroves
- Visit ancient caves to find evidence of the area's first inhabitants
- Learn about endemic species of flora and fauna in the subtropical forest
- Round-trip transport, lunch and drinks included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This trip included stopping along the way at a place where it was possible to tour a farm home and a nearby school in addition to the time spent in the national park, which is an outstanding attraction on its own. Also went swimming below a waterfall at a place where we had our meal. A good trip to experience the Dominican country side
Guide was wonderfully knowledgeable about the area and culture. Make sure to wear a hat--lots of sun on the water!
We got to see a lot, great experience overall.
Long bus ride from Punta Cana. The boat ride and park tour was nice. Waste of money and time. I would not do this trip again.
This trip was far too long, 15+ hours, 7 of which we didn't have an English speaking guide. The ones that did speak English had a basic knowledge of the various sights, which was more like a script and couldn't elaborate any further. Far too long in the coach between sights, 2 hours from one stop to where we had lunch which we ate at 3pm! Left there at 4pm to go back to our hotel and arrived at 9.30pm. Not a pleasant day.