- Full-day or half-day tour from Punta Cana by convertible Mini Cooper
- Drive a 4-person classic Mini Cooper in style
- Visit Atlos de Chavón and La Flor Dominicano cigar factory on the full-day tour
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the full-day tour
- Explore the historical city of Higuey during the half-day tour
- See the Basilica de la Altagracia, the largest church in the country, during the half-day tour
What You Can Expect
Full-Day Tour (9 hours):
Half-Day Tour (5 hours):
Drive about 45 minutes inland from Punta Cana to the city of Higuey, home to some of the Dominican Republic's most important religious landmarks. First up, learn about the country's cultural and religious heritage at the Altagracia Museum (Museo de la Altagracia), where you can browse its collection of religious artifacts.
Next, visit the largest church in the country, the Basilica de la Altagracia, dedicated to Our Lady of Altagracia, the country's patroness. Then stop by a 500-year-old church, the Church of San Dionisio, before you head back to your hotel.
Very nice activity!
Our guide was very interesting, the location we visited have been very appreciated, the cars were very clean.
This Tour was the best Tour in DR take it from me! We traveled the country and got to see what I believed was every part of DR we only did a Half day but I could imagine a full day would have been even better!!!!