- Full-day buggy and catamaran combo tour in Punta Cana
- Drive a Club Car 4x4 buggy along a jungle path at Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park
- Unwind at the gorgeous white-sand beach of Playa Blanca
- Swim in a crystal-clear natural lagoon and in the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a seaside restaurant
- Bottled water, beverages and round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
This was a fantastic trip. The outing itself was great but the tour guides went above and beyond to ensure we had an excellent trip.
It was great. The locals offer it cheaper but I would not risk it as they ask for a deposit and you never know if you will see them again.. Worth the extra money we paid for. It was all day and the catamaran and the bus were very well kept. The food at the Island was awesome and a lot of. The drinks were also good and refreshing. Only thing is I wish we spend more time in the natural water lagoon. Very clean and refreshing. The buggy ride was better than expected, my fiancee and his son had a blast. I would do it again if I had the opportunity.