- Full-day buggy and catamaran combo tour in Punta Cana
- Drive a Club Car 4x4 buggy along a jungle path at Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park
- Unwind at the gorgeous white-sand beach of Playa Blanca
- Swim in a crystal-clear natural lagoon and in the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a seaside restaurant
- Bottled water, beverages and round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
We had an awesome fun filled day with plenty of fun. First you take your side by side to this Eco park where there is a walk to this beautiful Lagoon where you had time to swim. Then you drove the side by sides back to the start and then got back on the bus and went to a beach and had lunch at the restaurant with your group. The food was fabulous by the way. After lunch there was some time on the beach although no one gave any direction as to what to expect or what the plan was so everyone just mulled around the beach waiting. After about 30 minutes we boarded our catamaran and drove around and all of a sudden you stop way out in the ocean and you get off the catamaran and you are waist deep in the ocean. They serve drinks throughout the whole boat ride and also they serve you drinks in the ocean. The sun set while we were out in the ocean and everyone had a fabulous time.
Exciting and a lovely day , lunch at a private beach , bonus is the catamaran . Great drinks.