Book and travel by March 31, 2015 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 6-hour Punta Cana horseback ride and zipline adventure
- Ride on horseback through the scenic Dominican countryside
- Take part in a cattle drive along the Anamuya River (if upgrade selected)
- Soar over the river with treetop vistas as you zipline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local specialties and sample cocoa on the farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Everyone was right, this was a great excursion! Cathy and Jose were very friendly and knowledgable. The entire team was so much to spend the day with. Zipline is one of the most secure and safe ones I've seen. A few tips- you will get muddy and wet. Plan on wearing light weight pants and shoes. If you are bringing a camera, make sure you have a bag or something to keep it covered when you are riding through the mud.
If you sincerely DON'T want to have a GREAT TIME this trip is not for you. Absoulutely the BEST TIME
my wife and I every had (Saturday Feb. 21, 2015). All the reviews I read before we signed up were
correct. Kathy and Jose were the most enjoyable people to have as hosts, from the hotel pickup to the return, very informitive. If you don't take this trip with Kathy and Jose, YOUR LOSS. Jose, you and your family were most gracious to all of us we all felt very safe with you.
The zip lining was a BLAST, great setup and no PRESSURE, we went as many times as we wanted
I guess the water drop landing will be finalized here in the next few weeks, that will be a great addition
to what you already have.
Wishing you guys the VERY BEST --- Frank and Kathy Caligiuri -- Wheaton. Il.