- 6-hour Punta Cana horseback ride and zipline adventure
- Ride on horseback through the scenic Dominican countryside
- Take part in a cattle drive along the Anamuya River (if upgrade selected)
- Soar over the river with treetop vistas as you zipline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local specialties and sample cocoa on the farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour into the mountains. Our guide, Jose, was so informative on the local culture and traditions as well as guiding us through cacao trees, coffee trees, bananas, vanilla, eucalyptus, and other local species. The cigar factory was fun. After an hour long horseback ride on trails and along a river, we ate a traditional Dominican lunch cooked by his wife, which was excellent. The zip lining was safe, fun, and handled by expert staff. A little Mamajuana and salsa dancing and we were on our way back to the stables for another hour long horseback ride. It was truely one of the best days of our lives. Jose and all the staff were excellent. By the way, we are 58 yo. and we handled the activities just fine. We were sore the next 2 days so I would recommend a massage. We were glad we did it at the beginning of our week of vacation to allow for rest and recovery !! This tour is good for all ages !!
The people that conducted the tour were very kind and friendly. The tour offers different informative sections which are all very entertaining. The trip is definitely worth the trip and I recommend it. Don't forget the suncreen though! Hours on a horse equals a lot of sun exposure!