- 6-hour Punta Cana horseback ride and zipline adventure
- Ride on horseback through the scenic Dominican countryside
- Take part in a cattle drive along the Anamuya River (if upgrade selected)
- Soar over the river with treetop vistas as you zipline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local specialties and sample cocoa on the farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A lot of fun. Got to see the process for making cigars, coffee, and cocoa. Even had the opportunity to purchase some to bring home with us. The lunch was pretty good and the zip line was a lot of fun. Really enjoyed riding the horses, and I recommend the cattle drive option. It was worth the extra money if you even have just a little interest. We brought schools supplies that would later be given to local students. They had us leave our email so they could send us a picture of the students with the school supplies we donated. Others on our trip also brought candy to give to the local children. The locals and the tour guides were very gracious and friendly.
This was a wonderful tour. Jose was the greatest tour guide. Horseback riding was the best I've ever gotten to do. Loved riding in the river and getting to run the horse! Ziplining wasn't anything spectacular but because my 12 year old was a bit scared to do it, it was fine. It was fun having our little "dance" after all the activities.Jose's 7 year old son was there too, and asked my daughter to dance. She's kind of shy but he managed to get her to her feet. Jose goes above and beyond to make his guests feel special. We all felt like we knew each other by the end of the trip. I even added some of them to my facebook page so we can keep in touch.