- 6-hour Punta Cana horseback ride and zipline adventure
- Ride on horseback through the scenic Dominican countryside
- Take part in a cattle drive along the Anamuya River (if upgrade selected)
- Soar over the river with treetop vistas as you zipline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local specialties and sample cocoa on the farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour guide (Jose) was super jovial and patient. It was my first time riding a horse and I was scared @ first but by the end of the tour,I was galloping like a pro!! Woop woop! Zip lining was also amazing! You can go as many times as you want! Overall, highly recommend!
A lot of fun. Got to see the process for making cigars, coffee, and cocoa. Even had the opportunity to purchase some to bring home with us. The lunch was pretty good and the zip line was a lot of fun. Really enjoyed riding the horses, and I recommend the cattle drive option. It was worth the extra money if you even have just a little interest. We brought schools supplies that would later be given to local students. They had us leave our email so they could send us a picture of the students with the school supplies we donated. Others on our trip also brought candy to give to the local children. The locals and the tour guides were very gracious and friendly.