- 2-hour surfing lesson at Macao Beach
- Learn how to surf the Atlantic Ocean waves with a qualified instructor
- Practice paddling and popping up on dry land before entering the water
- Catch waves and stand up on your board with the help of your instructor in the water
- Hotel transport from Punta Cana included
- Choose either a private one-on-one lesson or a small-group lesson limited to three people
What You Can Expect
After this introduction to the sport, head into the Atlantic Ocean with your board and guide. Fasten your ankle strap and paddle out from the beach with your instructor guiding you at your side. For extra help catching the waves, you're given a little push from the back of your board and corrected on your form.
A small-group lesson with a maximum of three students per instructor allows you to receive close communication and instruction from your teacher; however, you will wait your turn to catch waves when you’re in the water. Alternatively, opt for a private, one-on-one lesson at booking to catch the most waves you can.
Back on the shore, rehydrate with coconut water and fresh fruit before your lesson ends with hotel drop-off in Punta Cana.