- 2-hour surfing lesson at Macao Beach
- Learn how to surf the Atlantic Ocean waves with a qualified instructor
- Practice paddling and popping up on dry land before entering the water
- Catch waves and stand up on your board with the help of your instructor in the water
- Hotel transport from Punta Cana included
- Choose either a private one-on-one lesson or a small-group lesson limited to three people
What You Can Expect
Practice your stance for a while until you feel comfortable, and then grab your board and hit the warm blue waters of the Atlantic.
Fasten your ankle strap and hop on your surfboard, paddling out from the beach. Your instructor will be with you in the water, telling you when to paddle and when to pop up. If you need it, you’ll be given a little push from the back of your board to make sure you catch as many waves as you can.
Back on the beach, rehydrate with fresh fruit and coconut water. Your lesson ends with hotel drop-off in Punta Cana.
You have two options from which to choose when you book: Select a private, one-on-one lesson, which allows you to catch the most waves you can while being corrected on your form. Or take a small-group lesson with a maximum of three students per instructor; while allowing you to still receive close communication and instruction from your teacher, you will wait your turn to catch waves when you’re in the water.
You also have two options for time of day, either morning or afternoon.