- Full-day city sightseeing tour of Santo Domingo
- Explore a cavern housing Los Tres Ojos and find three beautiful lagoons
- View historical monuments in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Zona Colonial, the oldest district in the Americas
- See one of Santo Domingo’s oldest buildings – the Columbus Alcazar
- Visit the Cathedral of Santa María la Menor, the first cathedral in the ‘New World’
- Stop at the Columbus Lighthouse and venture down the Calle de las Damas
- Lunch and round-trip coach transport from Punta Cana included
What You Can Expect
It was a long trip to Santo Domingo but it was worth it. The tour was smooth from start to finish, enough breaks in between to use the restroom, sightseeing and shopping. The tour guides were knowledgable and provided good history of the places visited. Highly recommended for visitors wanting to learn more about Dominican Republic. We purchased additional tours with another tour company but very dissatisfied with the outcome where we have to cancel the other half of the excursions and we now have to try to get a refund. We recommend that you buy your excursions ahead of time with Viator if you know where you want to visit or do, work around your schedule, to avoid problems in the future.
This is a must do while you are in Dominican Republic! I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Fausto #2 was very informative and showed us the true beauty of Dominican Republic from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo. I would recommend taking snacks to have with you on your trip, we didn't stop to eat lunch until around 2pm and the tour started pretty early. Also, a lot of other reviews mentioned the people selling items on the streets and yes there were a lot but if you said no and kept walking they weren't a problem and they didn't get in the way of the tour which was great. I would also recommend you wear comfortable shoes. There's a lot of walking and the cave had many up and down areas that would bother you if you wear sandals.