- 4-hour tour from Punta del Este to José Ignacio
- Visit the town’s top attractions: José Ignacio Lighthouse and the Sea Museum
- Pickup up a souvenir if you wish at a local crafts market
- Enjoy the town’s secluded location on the Atlantic Coast
- Catch Atlantic Ocean views as you pass through beach towns like La Barra
- Hear about the sights you see from a knowledgeable guide
Arrive in José Ignacio ready to see its top sights with your knowledgeable guide; the small coastal village is best known for its eponymous lighthouse, which you’ll visit in addition to other attractions like José Garzon Lagoon, a local handicrafts market and Nuestra Señora de la Inmaculada Concepcion Parish Church.
Then visit the Sea Museum, where you’ll see one of the world’s largest shell collections. The museum is home to more than 5,000 species of marine life, both alive and in skeletal form, including sea faun, coral, sea stars, sea horses, dolphin and whale skeletons, turtle shells and shark jaws.
After you’ve soaked up the beauty and relaxing atmosphere of José Ignacio, you’ll be returned to your hotel.