- 6-hour private wine tour from Punta del Este
- Take private tours of two wineries – Bodega Alto de la Bellena and Narbona
- Enjoy eight total wine tastings, as well as samples of cheese
- Dine on a gourmet 3-course lunch of Uruguayan cuisine
- Admire beautiful vineyard views
- Travel by comfortable private vehicle with a knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Founded in 1998, Alto de la Bellena produces merlot, syrah, viognier and, of course, Uruguay’s most well-known wine – tannat. Take a private tour of the vineyard with your guide and meet the owner and winemaker, who will tell you about their winemaking history and process. Then enjoy a tasting of five wines.
Back in your vehicle, make your way to the Narbona wine estate, where you’ll get a comprehensive overview of the winery, founded in 1909. First, enjoy three wine tastings paired with cheese, and hear about Uruguay’s wine industry – one of the largest in South America – from your guide. Then head to Estancia Vik , where you'll relax with a three-course gourmet lunch of typical Uruguayan foods, including dishes featuring lamb, local fish and pasta, accompanied by two wines. While you dine, sit back and soak up the splendor of Estancia Vik's beautiful setting. After lunch, take a tour of the property and admire the beautiful countryside views.
You’ll be returned to your Punta del Este hotel, satiated and full of interesting knowledge about Uruguay’s fabulous wine.