- 6-hour private wine tour from Punta del Este
- Take private tours of two wineries
- Enjoy a total of 10 wines and eight wine tastings, as well as samples of cheese
- Dine on a gourmet 3-course lunch of Uruguayan cuisine
- Admire beautiful vineyard views
- Travel by comfortable private vehicle with a knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Enjoy wine tastings of five different wines including merlot, syrah, viognier and, of course, Uruguay’s most well-known wine – tannat. You can have a refill of your favorite one. Then, take a private tour of the vineyard with your guide and meet the owner and winemaker, who will tell you about their winemaking history and process. Then enjoy a tasting of five wines.
Back in your vehicle, make your way to the next wine estate, where you’ll get a comprehensive overview of the winery. First, enjoy three wine tastings of five different wines paired with cheese, and hear about Uruguay’s wine industry – one of the largest in South America – from your guide.Then head to the last location of the day, where you'll relax with a three-course gourmet lunch of typical Uruguayan foods, including dishes featuring lamb, local fish and pasta, accompanied by two wines. While you dine, sit back and soak up the splendor of the vineyard's beautiful setting. After lunch, take a tour of the property and admire the beautiful countryside views.
You’ll be returned to your Punta del Este hotel, satiated and full of interesting knowledge about Uruguay’s fabulous wine.