- 4.5-hour private evening wine-tasting tour from Punta del Este
- Enjoy eight total tastings at two wineries, and sip while you watch the sunset!
- Visit Bodega Narbona, known for its pinot noir and tannat, made from Uruguay’s signature grape
- Take a private tour of Bodega Alto de la Ballena with the owner and winemaker
- Choose to taste at private mansion and enjoy four tastings from four different Uruguayan producers near the water
- Learn about Uruguayan wine from your knowledgeable private guide
Bodega Narbona, founded in 1909, is known for its pinot noir and its tannat, a red wine grape that has helped put Uruguayan wine on the map. Learn about the winery’s winemaking process from your knowledgeable guide while you enjoy the gorgeous vineyard views. Then enjoy three full glasses of wine, accompanied by cheese and homemade bread.
Back in your minivan, head to your second winery, Bodega Alto de la Ballena, a much newer winery than the first (it was founded in 1998). Here, in addition to tasting, you’ll have a private tour of the vineyard with the owner and winemaker. Learn about the facilities and take in beautiful views of the estate, and then, as the sun sets over the vines, enjoy a tasting of five wines paired with a selection of cheeses.
Select the private mansion option, and you'll head to a private mansion after tasting at Bodega Alto de la Ballena. Taste four different wines from four different Uruguayan producers. Enjoy light snacks while taking in gorgeous views of the private mansion located right on the water.
No need to worry about drinking too much vino, as you’ll be returned to your Punta del Este hotel at the end of your relaxing wine experience.