- Holiday food walking tour in Quebec City
- Walk from the Petit-Champlain neighborhood, one of North America’s oldest commercial districts, to the Old Port
- Visit eight local shops to sample regional specialties including cheese, pastries and wine, with all tastings included
- Learn about Quebec’s interesting European history and architecture from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Notice the beautiful holiday decorations as you make your way to eight local shops, restaurants, boutiques and wineries. Your guide will take you to where Quebec's locals go to eat and shop.
Shop for Christmas specialties and sample local cuisine including gourmet cheeses and meats, chocolates, macaroons, pastries, apple cider, ice wine and poutine, a typical dish of French fries topped with gravy and cheese.
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will explain the history of this charming European city and point out the unique architecture. End your tour at the Christmas market near the Old Port to shop for one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts.
Great tour. Even thought some locations were closed for the Christmas holidays, the tour was very good. As a side benefit, out tour guide Harry, also gave us a free history lesson about the the city. Definitely a must do if visiting Quebec.
This was one of the highlights of our trip to Canada. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. I was travelling with my two sons aged 18 and 20 years and it was as interesting and fun for them as for me. I liked the small group and ability for us to share experiences as well. Despite the freezing temperatures we enjoyed the walk and talk. Best part was the apple wine and food at the christmas market.