- Holiday food walking tour in Quebec City
- Walk from the Petit-Champlain neighborhood, one of North America’s oldest commercial districts, to the Old Port
- Visit eight local shops to sample regional specialties including cheese, pastries and wine, with all tastings included
- Learn about Quebec’s interesting European history and architecture from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Notice the beautiful holiday decorations as you make your way to eight local shops, restaurants, boutiques and wineries. Your guide will take you to where Quebec's locals go to eat and shop.
Shop for Christmas specialties and sample local cuisine including gourmet cheeses and meats, chocolates, macaroons, pastries, apple cider, ice wine and poutine, a typical dish of French fries topped with gravy and cheese.
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will explain the history of this charming European city and point out the unique architecture. End your tour at the Christmas market near the Old Port to shop for one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts.
Reviewed by Claudia D, January 2013
The tour took us to places that we may never have discovered on our own. The visit to the market down by the St. Lawrence was fantastic, and the tastings were so delicious that we returned to several of the tour stops during the remaining days of our visit.
Reviewed by ukrlika, January 2013
The tour was informative and fun. A tour guide was knowledgeable, witty and gave us extra info about good food places in Quebec. Highly recommend this tour!