- Holiday food walking tour in Quebec City
- Walk from the Petit-Champlain neighborhood, one of North America’s oldest commercial districts, to the Old Port
- Visit eight local shops to sample regional specialties including cheese, pastries and wine, with all tastings included
- Learn about Quebec’s interesting European history and architecture from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Notice the beautiful holiday decorations as you make your way to eight local shops, restaurants, boutiques and wineries. Your guide will take you to where Quebec's locals go to eat and shop.
Shop for Christmas specialties and sample local cuisine including gourmet cheeses and meats, chocolates, macaroons, pastries, apple cider, ice wine and poutine, a typical dish of French fries topped with gravy and cheese.
Throughout your tour, your knowledgeable guide will explain the history of this charming European city and point out the unique architecture. End your tour at the Christmas market near the Old Port to shop for one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts.
The tour was great. What made it so great was that we had an excellent tour guide (Carole). She was pleasant and informative. Will recommentd this tour to our friends. We are also look into at participating in the four hours tour next time in Quebec City.
Dianne and Gordon
Despite bitter cold, howling winds and snow, our guide made the tour tour fun and interesting. Christmas in QC is truly magical and the food tour added to our enjoyment of this beautiful city and unique culture.