- Half-day trip to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré
- See Quebec's spectacular countryside and Beaupre Coast
- Visit the Isle of Orleans chocolaterie, Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Chez Marie's bread oven
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Montmorency Falls with bridge ...Photo by: Bev B
Australia, 09 2013
- view from cable car over ...Photo by: Nancy B
- My sister and me, Montmorency ...Photo by: DONNA H
USA, 07 2010
- Shrine of ...Photo by: Rhonda R
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Rhonda R
- The impressive church in Ste ...Photo by: Werner N
- On tour on the Orléans ...Photo by: Werner N
- ShrinePhoto by: Betty H
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: ankeen T
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Davlyn
United Kingdom, 10 2015
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Patricia W
- Inside Ste-Anne-de-BeauprePhoto by: Patricia W
- Copper doors at ...Photo by: Patricia W
- Ste-Anne-de-BeauprePhoto by: Patricia W
- Sainte-Anne-de-BeauprePhoto by: Jacqueline H
- From Montmorency Falls...Photo by: paukva
- romantic dinnerPhoto by: Carmen G
USA, 09 2015
- waterfallPhoto by: Carmen G
USA, 08 2015
- Mansion Restaurant at ...Photo by: Mark B
- At Montmorency Falls, Quebec ...Photo by: Ram
What You Can Expect
Our guide Gabriel was awesome, made for a fun trip!
We loved this tour! We had a great guide and got to see the falls and other beautiful sites close to Quebec City. . .would highly recommend this tour.
The tour was great and the tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. Most of the time was spent at the two main attractions, Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré, but I really enjoyed the other short stops too. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Awesome tour! The guide was superb. Definitely something to rave about.
Loved the tour guide. He made our entire Quebec visit as we wanted it to be.....experiencing life in Quebec. He is a loyal native to the area. We learned so much from his personal input about the history and life in Quebec.
This was a great tour.Our driver was very informative and interesting and gave us plenty of background information and history while we were driving.The falls were lovely to see and my teenage children loved it.We also stopped at a chocolate shop,a copper shop,a maple butter shop and St Anne's. The scenery was beautiful and it was nice to see outside of the city and get lots of yummy things to eat.Actually wish I'd bought more maple butter!
Our tour to Montmorency fall and Ste Anne was great, our tour driver, Elaine is very knowledgeable, and personable. In addition to seeing the falls we stopped at a few interesting places. The falls are beautiful and recommend seeing them.
There were six of us on this tour and we all loved it! The driver was very informative and had a great sense of humor. He made the trip fun. The falls were beautiful. The cathedral was magnificent. Would definitely book with Viator again.
Great tour and driver. First time visitors to the area.