- Half-day trip to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré
- See Quebec's spectacular countryside and Beaupre Coast
- Visit the Isle of Orleans chocolaterie, Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Chez Marie's bread oven
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Montmorency Falls with bridge ...Photo by: Bev B
Australia, 09 2013
- view from cable car over ...Photo by: Nancy B
- My sister and me, Montmorency ...Photo by: DONNA H
USA, 07 2010
- Shrine of ...Photo by: Rhonda R
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Rhonda R
- The impressive church in Ste ...Photo by: Werner N
- On tour on the Orléans ...Photo by: Werner N
- ShrinePhoto by: Betty H
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: ankeen T
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Davlyn
United Kingdom, 10 2015
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Patricia W
- Inside Ste-Anne-de-BeauprePhoto by: Patricia W
- Copper doors at ...Photo by: Patricia W
- Ste-Anne-de-BeauprePhoto by: Patricia W
- Sainte-Anne-de-BeauprePhoto by: Jacqueline H
- From Montmorency Falls...Photo by: paukva
- romantic dinnerPhoto by: Carmen G
USA, 09 2015
- waterfallPhoto by: Carmen G
USA, 08 2015
- Mansion Restaurant at ...Photo by: Mark B
- At Montmorency Falls, Quebec ...Photo by: Ram
What You Can Expect
Follow Avenue Royale through the traditional villages and farms of the Beaupre Coast, approximately 15 minutes north of Quebec City. Visit Montmorency Falls, an 83-meter-high waterfall on the Montmorency River (it’s 30 meters higher than Niagara Falls), and the legendary Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, where many a miracle has occurred.
Additional stops include the Chocolaterie de l'Ile d'Orléans, with 24 flavors of ice cream during the summer season and a wide variety of chocolates made from only the finest ingredients imported from Belgium. At the Cuivres D'Art Albert Gilles, learn about the art of embossing copper, visit two museums and stop by the gift shop for a souvenir. Finally, at the Chez Marie bread oven, discover a traditional bakery where fresh bread is made in 150-year-old outdoor ovens. Enjoy danishes, buns, a variety of breads plus maple products, assorted jams and more.
The tour ends with a Quebec City hotel drop-off.
Gorgeous day trip, tour leader was so nice and informative :
Had a great time and the tour guide was very knowledgeable.
More than expected. The spots were well selected. I had such a great time. Thanks!
This tour was truly fantastic! Our guide Jean Pierre was extremely knowledgeable and very fun and entertaining. He really was amazing! The stops were perfect and you didn and #39;t feel rushed - it was about five hours in total with each stop varying between 20-45 mins. I would highly recommend!!!
Both our guide and the tour were exceptional!
We really enjoyed seeing the countryside outside of Quebec City on the Ile d and #39;Orleans. The falls were amazing. The church was absolutely gorgeous. It was a delightful afternoon and we were so glad we took the tour
Loved it! Our driver/ guide, Jean Pierre , was superb. Knew the area well; shared many interesting facts. Saw quaint houses and farms on the island across the river, toured the falls (needed more time), stopped at a small country bakery with yummy maple butter, toured inspiring St Anne Basilica.
time enough to walk to the to of the falls. excellent touring experience on bus and with guide. St. Anne de Beaupre beautiful. This was the shortest trip I had taken but all my tours were with Viator and each one was excellent
Our visit to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre were wonderful! Our bus driver/guide was very informative and had a great sense of humor. The treats at the chocolatier and Marie's Bakery were delicious! I highly recommend this tour.
If was alot of fun! My husband and I wished that we had about 20-30 mins more at the falls and 10-15 mins more at the choclatier. Both of those places felt a bit rushed, especially since the choclatier was a lunch stop as well. But we enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it to others.