Relax on a Quebec City dinner cruise as enjoy a night of fine dining and dancing. Dine on a delectable 5-course dinner with wine to match as you cruise past enchanting Old Quebec. Dance the night away as the stars come out, with the city as your backdrop.
- Dinner cruise around Quebec city
- Cruise past Quebec's illuminated sights including Beauport, Lévis and the Quebec Bridge
- Savor an elegant 5-course dinner, with main course options such as Atlantic salmon, chicken supreme and filet mignon
- Enjoy musical entertainment on board
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Cast off for fine dining aboard the AML Louis Jolliet, Quebec City's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Quebec by night. The fabulous view from the glass-enclosed decks sets the stage for a special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table. Order from a set menu, with choices such as Atlantic salmon fillets, chicken supreme, fillet mignon and not to mention the captain's delight -- always a favorite for dessert! See sample menu below (subject to change). Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet meal.
No dinner cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind as you listen to lounge music or DJ entertainment, and dance under the stars with romantic Quebec City as your backdrop.
- Chef’s choice
- Verrine of celeriac, prosciutto and radicchio with pastis dressing
- Seafood panaché
- Roasted pear salad with poppy seeds and honey
- Chicken breast with grilled vegetables, goat cheese and roasted tomatoes in a demi-glace sauce
- Atlantic salmon filet with a panko herb crust, white butter, saffron and chive sauce
- Beef filet mignon with truffle Bordelaise sauce
- Captain’s delight
We really enjoy the dinner cruise.
The dinner was amazing. The entertainment was fantastic. The crew is very nice. The only critic that I have to say is that 4 hours cruise is a little bit too long, but other than that, everything was wonderful. Highly recommended.