Relax on a Quebec City Dinner Cruise as enjoy a night of fine-dining and dancing. Dine on a delectable five-course dinner with wines to match as you cruise past enchanting Old Quebec. Dance the night away as the stars come out and the house band plays.
- 5-course dinner cruise around Quebec city
- Main course options include Atlantic salmon fillets, chicken supreme or beef fillet mignon
- Animation, performing artist and musician
- Dine and wine as the cruise sails pass Beauport, Lévis and the Quebec Bridge
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Cast off for fine dining aboard the Louis Joillet, Quebec City's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Quebec by night. The fabulous view from the glass enclosed decks sets the stage for a very special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table: Atlantic salmon fillets, chicken supreme, beef fillet mignon and not to mention the captain's delight - always a favorite for dessert! You will have the choice from three set menu on the night. Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet dinner meal.
No Quebec City Dinner Cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind as the band plays, and dance the night away under the stars with romantic Quebec City as your decor!
Upgrade: During select nights in the summer, see a spectacular firework show from the water! You'll also enjoy a buffet-dinner (menu below).
Verrine of celeriac, prosciutto and radicchio with an old style pastis dressing
Seafood panaché or duck tasting or roasted pear salad with poppy seeds and honey
Chicken breast with grilled vegetables and goat cheese, roasted tomatoes in a demi-glace sauce or Atlantic salmon filet with a panko herb crust, white butter, saffron and chive sauce or Beef filet mignon, bordelaise sauce with truffle infusion
Coffee / tea / herbal tea
- Summer salad with condiments and dressings
- Rice salad with roasted pepper and coriander
- Squid and seafood salad with candied lemon
- Tomato and cucumber tabouleh with fresh herbs
- Chickpea and orange salad
- Veal with local flavors
- Asian flavoured chicken with broccoli, baby corn and mushrooms
- Salmon filet with olive oil, lemon, capers and shallots
- Sicilian style pasta
- Mussel casserole
- Potatoes with onion and back bacon
- Selection of seasonal vegetables
- Captain’s favorite desserts
- Coffee – tea – herbal tea
Before booking I had read reviews and had heard from friends, who had been on other similar cruises that it could go either way. Well, this was terrific. The dinning area reminded me of being at a wedding reception ,a very elegant setup . The food was delicious, the service excellent. The live entertainment, a vocalist and two accompanists, drum and guitar were a nice addition. If you chose, you could even get on the dance floor. After a week of off and on rain, the night was clear and cool. The evening views of the lit coastline were beautiful. I highly recommend adding this to your stay. We will definitely do this again. Thumbs up for Viator!
very good trip the city took on a whole new outlook at night great meal,good service ,but need to get there early as could miss out on a seat by the window and end up towards the centre of the dining room