- Helicopter tour over Quebec City
- Admire unbeatable views of Château Frontenac, the St Lawrence River, the Plains of Abraham and more
- Opt to include a landing and free time on Ile d'Orléans!
- Enjoy live commentary available in English and French
- Expert pilot ensures a memorable, informative and comfortable experience
What You Can Expect
Aboard a 4- to 6-person, state-of-the-art helicopter, soar over Quebec City for 15 minutes and admire incredible aerial views of Old Quebec and its fortifications. Spot Château Frontenac, Montmorency Falls, the Plains of Abraham, Ile d'Orléans and the bridges spanning the mighty St Lawrence River. You’ll fly over all the must-see natural wonders and popular urban areas of this 17th-century capital city.
Your expert pilot will provide interesting and informative commentary (available in English and French) throughout your flight, letting you learn about the sights you see. This scenic helicopter flight will surely be an unforgettable experience!