See the city, the river and their history from a whole new angle on a Quebec City Historic Discoverers Cruise. Follow in the wake of a legendary explorer and discover for yourself the attractions of Old Quebec and the surrounding countryside aboard the AML Louis Jolliet or similar.
- Historic discovery cruise of Quebec City
- See Quebec's skyline and river from a breathtaking point of view
- Enjoy the pastoral charm of Ile d'Orleans
- View the surging Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfalls in Quebec
- Cruise beneath the historic and much-photographed Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfall in Quebec, and see the port installations on both shores of the St Lawrence River. Glide beneath the prestigious Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, perched atop Cap Diamant, with the majestic Laurentian Mountains in the background.
On board, you can purchase a snack or meal with drinks, such as cocktails, to be enjoyed on the viewing decks (own expense).