See the city, the river and their history from a whole new angle on a Quebec City Historic Discoverers Cruise. Follow in the wake of a legendary explorer and discover for yourself the attractions of Old Quebec and the surrounding countryside aboard the M/V Louis Jolliet.
- Historic discovery cruise of Quebec City
- See Quebec's skyline and river from a breathtaking point of view
- Enjoy the pastoral charm of IIle d'Orleans
- View the surging Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfalls in Quebec
- Cruise beneath the historic and much-photographed Chateau Frontenac
Recent Photos of this Tour
You can purchase a delicious meal at the outdoor grill or indoor snack bar, or a refreshing cocktail on one of the wide decks.