- Historic discovery cruise of Quebec City
- See Quebec's skyline and river from a breathtaking point of view
- Enjoy the pastoral charm of Ile d'Orleans
- View the surging Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfalls in Quebec
- Cruise beneath the historic and much-photographed Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View of Montmorency Falls ...Photo by: Anonymous
- View of Quebec City from tour ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: pegw7
- The CitadelPhoto by: pegw7
- The tour boatPhoto by: pegw7
- Chateau FrontenacPhoto by: Diana D
- Montmorency FallsPhoto by: Diana D
- Montmorency Falls From The ...Photo by: Kathryn D
- MoonrisePhoto by: James M
- The chateauPhoto by: James M
What You Can Expect
Everything was grand
Enjoyable! A good preview of Quebec City, especially if it's your first time!
Good gentle relaxing time with lots of excellent information. The location is handy to the City
me and my wife truly enjoyed our adventure cruise
the staff were great and the narrator was really good in French and English , we recommend this adventure to anyone travelling to Quebec City .
Excellent tour and tour guide,
It was comfortable, informative and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Enjoyed this Cruise very much. Well worth the price . Highly recommend this excursion.
Lovely cruise, great value, staff was all extremely friendly and the tour guide very enjoyable and shared some interesting facts, along with a great commentary of the sights.
Enjoyed the tour very much and the scenery was so beautiful. Make sure you head to the front of the boat to see the tour guide in costume and hear him better, all though we still had some trouble hearing him above the wind that day. He speaks in French and English which was great. Also be sure to take a jacket. We were there in late July and when the wind was whipping I really wish I had one because it was cool, but I survived. A very nice and relaxing thing to do.
Guide was excellent.