See the city, the river and their history from a whole new angle on a Quebec City Historic Discoverers Cruise. Follow in the wake of a legendary explorer and discover for yourself the attractions of Old Quebec and the surrounding countryside aboard the AML Louis Jolliet.
- Historic discovery cruise of Quebec City
- See Quebec's skyline and river from a breathtaking point of view
- Enjoy the pastoral charm of Ile d'Orleans
- View the surging Montmorency Falls, the highest waterfalls in Quebec
- Cruise beneath the historic and much-photographed Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On board, you can purchase a snack or meal with drinks, such as cocktails, to be enjoyed on the viewing decks (own expense).
The pier was easy to find adjacent to Old Town and near our cruise ship dock. It was a beautiful sunny day, perfect for viewing the scenery from the open deck [there was inside areas as well]. The ship was a great way to see the 'St Lawrence face' of Quebec City and Ile d'Orleans island across the river. We had a creative narrator dressed in 18th Century finery who was very open to questions. It was a great trip.
We had spent two days walking around Quebec city and seeing the sights. Seeing the city from the river was a very nice experience, and a whole new view. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Quebec city.