Experience the period charm of Old Quebec on a two-hour guided shore excursion of this historic city's many highlights. It’s a wonderful way to spend your time in port in Quebec City. This leisurely paced, downhill walking tour is ideal for all visitors to Quebec City – families, individual travelers and small groups.
- 2-hour walking tour shore excursion in Quebec City
- Visit the Place Royal, Chateau Fontenac, Basilica Notre-Dame and more!
- Guided by an entertaining and informative professional guide
- Walk through both the upper and lower towns of the city
- Departure and return locations are less than a 10-minute walk from the cruise port
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
While listening to the entertaining and informative commentary provided by your guide, you'll gain a sense of the day-to-day lives of the people who have lived in this lovely fortress city over the centuries. Visit sites such as the Quebec Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Quebec fortifications, Basilica Notre-Dame, the Old Port and Place Royale.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Our guide Margarita was very knowledgeable and the tour very informative. A wonderful way to see Quebec City.
The guide was very knowledgeable and informative. We learned much more about Quebec City's history than we ever imagined.