- 2-hour walking tour shore excursion in Quebec City
- Visit the Place Royal, Chateau Fontenac, Basilica Notre-Dame and more!
- Guided by an entertaining and informative professional guide
- Walk through both the upper and lower towns of the city
- Departure and return locations are less than a 10-minute walk from the cruise port
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful informative tour of Quebec City.
Tour guide was excellent. We learned a great deal about the history of the city in a short amount of time. We highly recommend this tour!
This tour was amazing!
Our guide Margarita was very knowledgeable and the tour very informative. A wonderful way to see Quebec City.
The guide was very knowledgeable and informative. We learned much more about Quebec City's history than we ever imagined.
Better instructions should be given on ways to get to the upper city originating point.
We saw most of the points of interest in Quebec City in this 2.5 hour-walking tour. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable of the places we visited.
Our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, easy to-listen-to, and fun. Learned a lot about Quebec City. The trip was for two hours and unfortunately, it lasted 3 1/2 hours without any kind of food or bathroom break. Some of the people left before it ended. It was just too long.
Great walking tour of the city.
Joan B United Kingdom
A small group which is always good. This was an interesting tour, good for people who were staying for more than one day as there was lots of information about other things to see and do