- Half-day shore excursion to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré from Quebec City
- Stand in awe at Montmorency Falls
- See Quebec's spectacular countryside and Beaupre Coast
- Visit the Isle of Orleans chocolaterie (chocolate shop) and the Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum
- Visit Ste Anne de Beaupre Basilica
- Free time included to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Really enjoyed this tour, especially the beautiful Set-Anne-de-Beaupre church. Would have liked to spend a little more time at the falls. The guide was knowledgeable and the stops on the tour very interesting.
Enjoyed the trip, well worth the cost.
Brilliant driver/guide , Jean Pierre who went out of his way to offer us a comprehensive and informative experience.
Our guide was fabulous. She had an incredible degree of historical knowledge and had the ability to weave a very interesting commentary. She was engaged with our group and made every effort to ensure that we had an educational and enjoyable experience.
Well worth it and a must see. The Falls was spectacular and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre was a church you don't want to miss. Next to the Vatican, this one is quite amazing.
Fantastic small group tour! Tour guide was very knowledgeable.
So much better than the cruise ship excursions!
Great excursion and the guide was excellent. We enjoyed the tour very much and would recommend to everyone.
It was a great tour. Besides Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne Cathedral which was one of the most awesome we have seen anywhere they took us on a tour of Orleans Island, stopped at a candy/ice cream store and then a most remarkable bakery. Thank you so much.
Wonderful stops and timing for each stop. The driver had great comments about the area and a good sense of humor too!
It was a very organized trip. I like that the bus was small and made the group easy to manage. The bus driver,tour guide, was great. Very informative about the area and also shared stories of growing up in area.
It was a good day even with the ugly weather, which of course is anyone's fault. Would recommended this trip.