- Half-day shore excursion to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré from Quebec City
- Stand in awe at Montmorency Falls
- See Quebec's spectacular countryside and Beaupre Coast
- Visit the Isle of Orleans chocolaterie (chocolate shop) and the Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum
- Visit Ste Anne de Beaupre Basilica
- Free time included to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour includes 30 to 45 minutes each at Montmorency Falls and the basilica of Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré. You’ll also take a short detour to the western tip of the Isle of Orleans to visit its chocolaterie (chocolate shop). Other highlights include the Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Chez Marie's bread oven.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We had a wonderful tour guide and the sights of Quebec City, Montmorency Falls, and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre were amazing. Our guide also took us to a store where beautiful copper artifacts are manufactured. For us this was one of the highlights of the tour. We highly recommend this excursion.
When the Regatta docked 1 and 1/2 miles from where it was scheduled to park, I called the locale number on our vouchers. They arranged for the bus to come right to the pier where the Regatta was docked and picked us up there. The tour itself was wonderful. Quebec was the port we liked best.
I have already recommended Viator to friends who are planning a cruise in late December.
It was great being able to talk with y'all at Viator when the internet was not enough for me.