- Half-day shore excursion to Montmorency Falls and Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré from Quebec City
- Stand in awe at Montmorency Falls
- See Quebec's spectacular countryside and Beaupre Coast
- Visit the Isle of Orleans chocolaterie (chocolate shop) and the Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum
- Visit Ste Anne de Beaupre Basilica
- Free time included to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour includes 30 to 45 minutes each at Montmorency Falls and the basilica of Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré. You’ll also take a short detour to the western tip of the Isle of Orleans to visit its chocolaterie (chocolate shop). Other highlights include the Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Chez Marie's bread oven.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.