Make the most of your time while in port in Quebec City with this 2-hour shore excursion. Soak up the French atmosphere of Old Quebec and visit several historical treasures along the St Lawrence River. You'll be enchanted by the old-world charm and stunning beauty of sites such as Place Royal, the Plains of Abraham and Place d'Armes, and your friendly guide will offer interesting commentary along the way. This is an easy, comfortable way to see the city while in port!
- 2-hour Quebec City sightseeing shore excursion
- Soak up the old-world French atmosphere of Old Quebec
- See Place Royal, Place d'Armes, the Chateau Frontenac hotel and more
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your bilingual guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Great tour of the city everything was excellent would recdommend to all
I wrote my review for this tour under the Montmorency Falls space. We also liked this tour. The Falls were amazing and the church was beyond beautiful. We also liked the stop at the copper shop. The shop has 7 employees, all ladies and they are all part the family of the founder. They make all the lovely copper products. Nothing from China in that shop!