Make the most of your time while in port in Quebec City with this 2-hour shore excursion. Soak up the French atmosphere of Old Quebec and visit several historical treasures along the St Lawrence River. You'll be enchanted by the old-world charm and stunning beauty of sites such as Place Royal, the Plains of Abraham and Place d'Armes, and your friendly guide will offer interesting commentary along the way. This is an easy, comfortable way to see the city while in port!
- 2-hour Quebec City sightseeing shore excursion
- Soak up the old-world French atmosphere of Old Quebec
- See Place Royal, Place d'Armes, the Chateau Frontenac hotel and more
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your bilingual guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Beautiful city. Enjoyed every minute. Tourguide was knowledgable and thorough. Thanks!
This was a great introduction to Quebec. John-Pierre, our tour guide, did an outstanding job of discussing the history of Quebec with his own brand of humor.