Make the most of your time while in port in Quebec City with this 2-hour shore excursion. Soak up the French atmosphere of Old Quebec and visit several historical treasures along the St Lawrence River. You'll be enchanted by the old-world charm and stunning beauty of sites such as Place Royal, the Plains of Abraham and Place d'Armes, and your friendly guide will offer interesting commentary along the way. This is an easy, comfortable way to see the city while in port!
- 2-hour Quebec City sightseeing shore excursion
- Soak up the old-world French atmosphere of Old Quebec
- See Place Royal, Place d'Armes, the Chateau Frontenac hotel and more
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your bilingual guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Gary was a great tour guide and the tour was very comprehensive. The price paid was less expensive than onboard excursions. We enjoyed ourselves and would recommend Viator to all our friend.s
The tour director was fantastic. She was very informative, gracious, helpful and had a great sense of humor. She made the excursion very enjoyable. The bus was very comfortable and the sites we saw were quite beautiful and interesting.