- 2-hour Quebec City sightseeing shore excursion
- Soak up the old-world French atmosphere of Old Quebec
- See Place Royal, Place d'Armes, the Chateau Frontenac hotel and more
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your bilingual guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Very good tour and very nice people loved Quebec
Very good tour. We covered a lot of sights and it gave us a good idea of what to go back to the next day.
Thoroughly enjoyed tour beautiful city. Guide Jean was both knowledgeable and entertaining.
Gary was a great tour guide and the tour was very comprehensive. The price paid was less expensive than onboard excursions. We enjoyed ourselves and would recommend Viator to all our friend.s
The tour director was fantastic. She was very informative, gracious, helpful and had a great sense of humor. She made the excursion very enjoyable. The bus was very comfortable and the sites we saw were quite beautiful and interesting.
This tour was amazing!
Beautiful city. Enjoyed every minute. Tourguide was knowledgable and thorough. Thanks!
Patricia M USA
This was a great introduction to Quebec. John-Pierre, our tour guide, did an outstanding job of discussing the history of Quebec with his own brand of humor.
We are high on Viator.
We loved the trip. The guide was very sharp, enjoyable and knew her history. Timing was perfect.