See the best of Quebec City on a short introductory tour of Old Quebec, the historic heart of French Canada. You'll be charmed by the old-world atmosphere of Quebec City on your two-hour tour, with its narrow streets, steep hills and numerous historical treasures on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
- Sightseeing tour of Quebec City
- Old Quebec
- Place Royale
- Plains of Abraham
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Recent Photos of this Tour
Tour highlights include:
- Old Quebec
- Place Royale, birthplace of French civilization in North America (20 minute stop)
- Plains of Abraham, where the famous battle between the French and English armies took place in 1759
- Picturesque Place d'Armes square
- Chateau Frontenac hotel
- The Fortifications and city walls
This tour is commentated in English, however if there are French passengers on board, the guide will give a bilingual commentary
Reviewed by Valérie T, April 2013
The guide was an awesome guy, really nice with people and very talkative. The tour was very interesting, well explained. I highly recommand this tour to anyone that is interested to visit Quebec city.
Reviewed by Andrey K, April 2013
Took the tour on Apr 06, 13. It was very informative. Thank you very much.