This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- 2.5-hour food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings
- Explore the picturesque district of St-Jean-Baptiste
- Eat like a local at several wonderful neighborhood eateries
- Sample a variety of traditional Quebec favorites including cheeses, wines, chocolates and pastries
- Offered in English and French
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Walk 15 minutes to the Quebec Tourist Information Center, where your guide will lead you on a 2.5-hour small-group walking tour through the picturesque neighborhood of St-Jean-Baptiste, home of the Parliament of Quebec, the Grand Theatre and the Park of French America.
Visit several local hotspots such as Societe des Alcohols du Quebec and JA Moisan Grocer, where you'll taste authentic regional favorites including cheese and ice cider. You'll also stop by a chocolate factory, creperie and a classic bakery for some yummy samples. Your guide will answer any questions you have about Quebec's food culture and history throughout your tour.
This excursion is located within a 15-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Quebec. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Great Tour Guide Pierre - Knowledge of the various locations we visited was impressive a good half day trip lots to taste both drinks and food.
We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Neal Schumacher, was very friendly and very knowledgeable about Quebec City. The group was small (13 people) so it was easy to ask questions and move from place to place. The places we stopped we very good too and really representative of the food found in the city. I would highly recommend this tour.