- 2.5-hour food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings
- Sample a variety of traditional Quebec delicacies, including cheeses, wines, chocolates and pastries
- Explore the picturesque district of St-Jean-Baptiste
- Eat like a local at neighborhood gems!
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people offers a personalized experience
- Easy walking of less than 1 mile (1.6km) including stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walking tour takes place in the picturesque neighborhood of St-Jean-Baptiste. The past meets the present in St-Jean-Baptiste, home of the Parliament of Quebec, the Grand Theatre, and the Park of French America. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask as many questions as you like about the food or the neighborhood you are exploring.
An enthralling culinary journey through Quebec City awaits you!
Our guide, Margarita, was great! Lots of information - about the city and the food - all presented with enthusiasm and humor. And all the while walking thru this beautiful old city! There were 7 or 8 stops at restaurants/shops, all of which had set up space for us. We have been on some tours where you have to dance and dodge customers. This was very organized. The tastings were all very good, with a variety of foods/ drink. Salmon tartare, wild boar, organic wines, chocolate, a microbrew, maple syrup, and more....a nice selection. We very much enjoyed it!
Our best tour of the vacation. The tour guide is excellent. Lots of history, eats, drink, and walking. You get a great feel of Quebec City, inside the wall and outside of it..