Book 2 adults and 2 children and save 16%!
- 2.5-hour food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings
- Sample a variety of traditional Quebec delicacies, including cheeses, wines, chocolates and pastries
- Explore the picturesque district of St-Jean-Baptiste
- Eat like a local at neighborhood gems!
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people offers a personalized experience
- Easy walking of less than 1 mile (1.6km) including stops
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walking tour takes place in the picturesque neighborhood of St-Jean-Baptiste. The past meets the present in St-Jean-Baptiste, home of the Parliament of Quebec, the Grand Theatre, and the Park of French America. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask as many questions as you like about the food or the neighborhood you are exploring.
An enthralling culinary journey through Quebec City awaits you!
We really enjoyed this tour. It was pouring rain the streets were very icy, but we did the tour any ways. Our guide was great! It was just my husband, myself and our guide. The places that she took us to we're great. We wished that we weren't leaving the next morning because we would have loved to have eaten at the different restaurants that our guide took us to. Maybe we will do that the next time we visit. When we left the guide at the end of the tour it was as if we were leaving a good friend. We would highly recommend this tour.
It was an excellent tour. Our guide was energetic and enthusiastic. She seemed to have a real love of her City and was happy to share its history and culinary uniqueness. This is a nice way to get an overview of the City while getting some exercise which did not off set the calories ingested. Highly recommend.