- 2.5-hour food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings
- Visit seven different venues and try approx. 15 tastings of traditional Quebec delicacies and specialties
- Explore the picturesque districts of Old Quebec, a UNESCO site, and St-Jean-Baptiste
- Eat like a local at neighborhood gems!
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people offers a personalized experience
- Easy walking of less than 1 mile (1.6km) including stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Follow your knowledgeable guide into the UNESCO World Heritage site of Old Quebec. Weave through narrow cobblestone streets lined with 17th- and 18th-century houses, and pass by leafy parks and historical plazas. Find Old World charm inside La Crémaillère and taste gourmet offerings featuring Italian and French fare. At Le Tournebroche, try some organic rotisserie paired with wine. Stop at another local favorite to taste pure Canadian maple syrup.
Meander into the chic and colorful neighborhood of St-Jean-Baptiste, where past meets the present, and home of the Parliament of Quebec, the Grand Theatre and the Park of French America. Saunter into a pub to try a few of its 40 local microbrews. Inside an earthy, funky French bistro, taste organic wine with rich morsels prepared in button, bacon and cheeses. Wrap up your tastings at a charming creperie and then a chocolate store and museum.
You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask as many questions as you like about the food or the neighborhood you are exploring. An enthralling culinary journey through Quebec City awaits you!
This is well-worth it, a great introduction to Quebec's foods, history, architecture, etc. Our guide Pierre shared so much for information, very easy to understand and follow. The tour involves lots of walking and some stairs, but there are nicely-spaced stops to sample food and beverages.
Very cool little tour. Seven or eight stops with little samples of beer, wine and food given at each. Our guide was fantastic! Knowledgeable and insightful with a little humor thrown in. LOVED it.