- 2.5-hour food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings
- Sample a variety of traditional Quebec delicacies, including cheeses, wines, chocolates and pastries
- Explore the picturesque district of St-Jean-Baptiste
- Eat like a local at neighborhood gems!
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people offers a personalized experience
- Easy walking of less than 1 mile (1.6km) including stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walking tour takes place in the picturesque neighborhood of St-Jean-Baptiste. The past meets the present in St-Jean-Baptiste, home of the Parliament of Quebec, the Grand Theatre, and the Park of French America. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask as many questions as you like about the food or the neighborhood you are exploring.
An enthralling culinary journey through Quebec City awaits you!
The tour was excellent. The guide was very knowledgable. It was a great way to experience local cuisine and interact with some of the other tourists in the area. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Quebec City. Do it the first day you're there!
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history, tried to get everyone happy. Worth every penny! I'd recommend this tour to anyone as long as you like alcohol and food you'll enjoy it!