- Mt Aspiring National Park and Dart River wilderness adventure from Queenstown
- Enjoy an exhilarating jet-boat ride on the Dart River
- Admire the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt Aspiring National Park on a guided nature walk
- Travel through scenic back country by 4WD vehicle
- Learn about unique vegetation and wildlife with your expert naturalist guide
What You Can Expect
From Glenorchy, embark on a jet-boat ride down the Dart River. Enjoy thrilling jet spins as you navigate the ever-changing shallow channels of this glacier-fed, braided river system, and listen as your expert boat driver highlight points of interest that give this area its unique natural and cultural importance.
Next, discover the surrounding vegetation and spot wildlife on a leisurely walk through an ancient forest with your naturalist guide, who will share intimate knowledge of the area.
Then, travel along a back-country route aboard a 4WD vehicle and enjoy a fun off-road adventure! Learn more about this fascinating area and stop to view some of New Zealand’s most epic scenery.
After your wilderness adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive back to Queenstown.
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT - boat trip BRILLIANT BRILLIANT but leave it till later in the day when a lot af the cloud has lifted. Exciting, superb panarama, the 4 wheel part was fine and the scenes from the Queenstown to GlenOrchy coach breattaking and that trip not too long but the boat BRI**IANT.
Good tour. Bus driver from Queenstown gave commentary of the area. Wilderness Safari was good provide information on the area and the Flora and Forna. Jet boat not as good as Shotover but still provided sufficient excitement.