- Queenstown grand circle helicopter flight and alpine landing
- Soar for 30 minutes around the Wakatipu Basin
- Land atop a mountain peak in the snow-capped Remarkables
- Enjoy aerial alpine views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and the Shotover River
- Hear expert commentary from the knowledgeable pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Marvel at the South Island’s outstanding landforms and spectacular beauty as your pilot expertly maneuvers the chopper down Skippers Canyon above the untamed Shotover River. Your pilot points out filming locations from The Lord of the Rings and the ski fields of Coronet Peak before flying over the nearby Remarkables mountain range, where you’ll make a seasonal alpine landing at 5,045 feet, overlooking Queenstown and shimmering Lake Wakatipu.
After landing in Queenstown, enjoy a convenient transfer back to your hotel.