- Milford Sound cruise and optional coach tour
- Travel by coach through beautiful Fiordland National Park (if option selected)
- Admire stunning landscapes and glacial scenery at one of the world’s most scenic locations
- See dolphins, seals and penguins at play
- Enjoy guided commentary on board the coach and cruise
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Gorge road directly opposite Bowen Street
- Creeksyde Top 10 Holiday Park, 54 Robins Road. Bus stop on opposite side of road
- Novotel, Marine Parade
- Nomads, 5-11 Church Street
- YHA Lake Front, 80-90 Lake Esplanade. Bus Stop outside
- Crowne Plaza, 93 Beach Street. Bus stop outside
- Base Backpackers, Shotover street. Bus stop outside
- The Station, corner of Camp and Shotover street. Bus stop on camp street
- Stanley Street bus stop Cnr of Sydney and Stanley streets (Near Bungi backpackers)
- Millenium Hotel Bus Shelter, Frankton road
- Copthorne Lakeview, Frankton Road
- Pounamu Apartments Bus Stop, 128 Frankton road
- The Rees Hotel, bus stop opposite hotel.
- Goldfield Heights Bus Stop, Cnr Frankton Road and Goldfield Heights
- Greenstone Apartments Bus Stop, Battery Hill Frankton
- Marina Heights Bus Stop, opposite Mantra Marina and next to Z Garage.
- Frankton Bus Shelter, Cnr of Gray Street and SH6
Hotel Pickup Te Anau:
- All Te Anau hotels
Must do in New Zealand, not just Queenstown. We lucked out with spectacular weather, so we got to make all the scenic stops along the way. We also opted for the small plane to fly us home. It was expensive but worth every cent. Stunning views! We especially loved seeing the sights from multiple angles. Book it!
Fabulous tour. Tour guide very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
It rained on the day we did this trip, however it did not spoil our day, in fact if anything it enhanced it, we even had dolphins hitch a ride on the bow wave of the boat, magical. The staff were great and nothing was too much trouble
very good value for money
The driver and guide was full of knowledge
Would recommend Jucy to everyone
Spectacular coach driver was very informative along the way
We decided to change our date for the tour from Thursday the 20th November to Saturday the 22nd and were able to do so very easily through this company. They were very obliging. The coach tour was very nice and our driver was very informative. The Cruise on Milford Sound was equally enjoyable. Have recommended you to our friends.
Informative tour guide, beautiful sights and wonderful photo stops along the way. Would recommend to others travelling to Milford.
if no rain, it will be really nice.