- Milford Sound cruise and optional coach tour
- Travel by coach through beautiful Fiordland National Park (if option selected)
- Admire stunning landscapes and glacial scenery at one of the world’s most scenic locations
- See dolphins, seals and penguins at play
- Enjoy guided commentary on board the coach and cruise
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Gorge road directly opposite Bowen Street
- Creeksyde Top 10 Holiday Park, 54 Robins Road. Bus stop on opposite side of road
- Novotel, Marine Parade
- Nomads, 5-11 Church Street
- YHA Lake Front, 80-90 Lake Esplanade. Bus Stop outside
- Crowne Plaza, 93 Beach Street. Bus stop outside
- Base Backpackers, Shotover street. Bus stop outside
- The Station, corner of Camp and Shotover street. Bus stop on camp street
- Stanley Street bus stop Cnr of Sydney and Stanley streets (Near Bungi backpackers)
- Millenium Hotel Bus Shelter, Frankton road
- Copthorne Lakeview, Frankton Road
- Pounamu Apartments Bus Stop, 128 Frankton road
- The Rees Hotel, bus stop opposite hotel.
- Goldfield Heights Bus Stop, Cnr Frankton Road and Goldfield Heights
- Greenstone Apartments Bus Stop, Battery Hill Frankton
- Marina Heights Bus Stop, opposite Mantra Marina and next to Z Garage.
- Frankton Bus Shelter, Cnr of Gray Street and SH6
Hotel Pickup Te Anau:
- All Te Anau hotels
Coach collected us from outside our hotel. Unfortunately didn't drop us off there on our return but fairly centrally in town. Stopped at interesting places en route and for coffee stops etc. Not an easy drive so very pleased we chose this trip. Driver was full of fascinating facts and information. Milford sound was magnificent! Kept to time and was a most enjoyable day trip.
Trustful and flexible. Customer service is very friendly
I was a bit scared to go on this because I don't travel very well on water but I had such a good time and the spins were the BEST.
Booking was just for the Jucy Cruise of Milford Sounds. Was an excellent experience. Good commentary picked ot the important things to inform us, did not ramble on boat came in close to scenic features, eg waterfall, seals etc.
Boat was not too crowded, so made it easy to move aroundto get good photos.
This was a long, all day tour, but well worth it. The day started out very cold and rainy, but it didn't detract from the beauty of the scenery. Shelly was a wonderful driver and tour guide, and our trip from Queenstown to Milford Sound was filled with great information and beautiful views. There were several stops for photos, as well as for food and souvenir shopping. Once we arrived at Milford Sound for the boat ride, the skies cleared and we had beautiful weather. It was absolutely breathtaking and definitely worth the time. On the bus ride back we watched a good movie based on a real guy from New Zealand. Since it was summer and got dark late, we were able to see more beautiful scenery on the return trip and watch the sun set. Don't miss this!
Fantastic! Driver was really good at local knowledge. Long trip but well worth it!
It's amazing experience with lots of fabulous picturious views and unbelievable Godssculptures
We just took the cruise, weather was very kind to us, scenery is just amazing. Very beautiful part of the world.
Must do in New Zealand, not just Queenstown. We lucked out with spectacular weather, so we got to make all the scenic stops along the way. We also opted for the small plane to fly us home. It was expensive but worth every cent. Stunning views! We especially loved seeing the sights from multiple angles. Book it!