- Explore Milford Sound from all angles on this ultimate day trip from Queenstown
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats
- Cruise the full length of the fiord
- Exhilarating helicopter flight from Milford to Queenstown including a snow landing
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Queenstown
What You Can Expect
On arrival at Milford Sound board a 2-hour nature cruise. Learn about the region's history, flora and fauna as you immerse yourself in the beauty of Milford Sound. You'll see numerous waterfalls, rainforests, towering peaks and wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins when in season. Receive complimentary tea and coffee and lunch is available to be purchased onboard the nature cruise.
Following the cruise board a short shuttle bus for a short trip from the wharf to the airstrip for the last and most exciting leg of the tour a 40-minute helicopter flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown. Soaring over Milford Sound is the ultimate breathtaking experience, with views of alpine scenery, glaciers, rivers, lakes and rainforest. Helicopter flight includes a snow landing on the Donne Glacier (conditions permitting).
You'll be picked up from the airport to return to Queenstown hotel.