- Experience Milford Sound from land, sea and sky on this full-day tour from Queenstown
- Enjoy a scenic flight from from Mildford Sound to Queenstown
- Explore the World Heritage listed Fiordland National Park on a sighseeing Milford Sound cruise
- View Mitre Peak, located at the pinnacle of the sound. It rises dramatically from the depths to a height of 1,692 metres above sea level.
- View the stunning Mirror Lakes
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour then progresses through the Upper Hollyford Valley, past the stunning Christie Falls and enters the 1.2 kilometer (0.75 miles) long Homer Tunnel, drilled through the solid rock of a mountain. As you exit the Homer Tunnel, prepare yourself for the breathtaking impact of the Cleddau Valley and the descent into Milford Sound.
At Milford Sound, embark on a spectacular Milford Sound Scenic Cruise and set off to explore the region. Travel the length of the fiord and out to the Tasman Sea, gliding past glacier-scarred rock walls and waterfalls that tumble through valleys and crash into the sea far below.
After your cruise, join your light aircraft for a scenic flight from Milford Sound over the Southern Alps and back to Queenstown (weather permitting). Once in the air discover the sights of some of New Zealand's untouched country as your light plane soars up high and offers a birds eye view before landing in Queenstown, where you will be transferred to your Queenstown accommodation.
a fantastic day trip with a very knowledgeable coach driver. scenery was absolutely fantastic, lunch on milford sound very good. cruise very good too. we were fourtunate to have great weather and were able to get our planned fixed wing transfer back to Queenstown. only took half an hour to get back. highly advisable and wot a view from the air. certailnly would recomend this tour to any one.
It was a great tour made even better by the driver Bruce. Highly recommanded