- Experience Milford Sound from land, sea and sky on this full-day tour from Queenstown
- Enjoy a scenic flight from from Mildford Sound to Queenstown
- Explore the World Heritage listed Fiordland National Park on a sighseeing Milford Sound cruise
- View Mitre Peak, located at the pinnacle of the sound. It rises dramatically from the depths to a height of 1,692 metres above sea level.
- View the stunning Mirror Lakes
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Scene flight was AWESOME, highly recommended. The cruise itself was wonderful with lots of beautiful scenery.
a fantastic day trip with a very knowledgeable coach driver. scenery was absolutely fantastic, lunch on milford sound very good. cruise very good too. we were fourtunate to have great weather and were able to get our planned fixed wing transfer back to Queenstown. only took half an hour to get back. highly advisable and wot a view from the air. certailnly would recomend this tour to any one.
It was a great tour made even better by the driver Bruce. Highly recommanded
Outstanding! The flight back was so worth it!
We had a great time visiting Milford. Our tour guide was great. The only bad thing was the weather that day caused the flights out of Milford to be canceled, but the boat tour of the sound and the stops that we made on the way to Milford more than made up for this.
Beautiful sights! It took forever to get there but was well worth the trip. Most beautiful place in New Zealand was Milford Sound. The plane or helicopter ride back is so worth it! You get great aerial views of the majestic beauty that is NZ! Also, you get home so much faster than that long bus ride. I would recommend!
Couch driver was a mine of information and pleny of stops
Great weather for the cruise, food on arrival prior to departing, well organised
Delayed scenic flight back, so had to hang around for a bit. Planes are small so photo oppertunities were somewhat limited, which if anything is a slight grumble.
That said, spectacular scenery throughout and we had a superb day