- Enjoy a day of thrills with a helicopter ride and rafting adventure from Queenstown
- 7-minute scenic helicopter ride over water water rapids and stunning peaks
- Rafting the Shotover or Kawarau rivers
- Photo opportunities
- Relax with the use of the sauna and hot shower facilities
- Hotel pickup with the morning departures
What You Can Expect
Rafting from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, head toward the exhilarating rapids of the lower Canyon, experiencing the memorable rapids Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball, Jaws, Sequel and the unforgettable 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel, followed closely by Cascade Rapid.
The ultimate Queenstown outdoor adventure!
The guides are fully licensed and are carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with our clients.
This one was adrenelin packed with the added bonus of earthquake rapid. The helicopter hike was great with a little swing in movement up to Skippers Canyon. Friendly setup.
Great fun and excellent rafting instructor!
fun, but pricey - its shorter in the winter, and freezing cold, should be cheaper in the winter :)