- Zipline tour from Queenstown
- Take in scenic views while ziplining down the mountain
- Receive assistance and eco tips from professional guides
- Choice of tour for beginners and for the more adventurous
- All safety equipment included
- Operates all year round, rain or shine
- Small-group tour of two to 10 participants ensures a safe and memorable experience
What You Can Expect
Ziplining from tree to tree, chat with experienced guides at aerial tree-house platforms while you transfer from one zipline to the next. Enjoy the views and learn a little Queenstown history and ecology before zooming down the next line.
The two-hour tour Moa course is ideal for beginners and families with kids aged six and up. Each launch is supervised by expert guides, so all you have to worry about is admiring the magical views, spectacular in both sunshine and clouds, whatever the season! On the course’s four ziplines included, the excitement will build as you zip faster and higher. Your zipline adventure concludes with a short 10-minute return walk.
If you want to increase the adrenaline factor, choose the three-hour Kea tour, six-line expert course, which happens to be the world’s steepest tree-to-tree zipline, taking in six ziplines and lasting three hours. Descending from a height of 30 stories at up to 43 mph (70 kphm), you’ll experience ziplining the way it was meant to be