- Travel through the Southern Alps on a half day sightseeing tour from Queenstown to Mount Cook
- Pass through the historic gold mining district of the rugged Kawarau River Gorge
- Take a break at Omarama for morning tea (at own expense)
- Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park is home to Australasia's highest mountain at 3754 metres
- Enjoy an optional delicious three course lunch at the Hermitage Hotel in Mount Cook Village (if option selected)
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you arrive at the Mount Cook village, you will be mesmerized by the alpine surroundings of this truly unique region. There are plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding walking tracks or experience an ultimate scenic flight by helicopter or skiplane (scenic flights not included). Your tour concludes in Mount Cook, please note accommodation should be pre-arranged, as hotel availability can be limited in this area.