- Regional beer-tasting tour from Queenstown
- Visit award winning microbreweries
- Meet the brewers and learn their secrets!
- Sample a selection of ales, lagers and dark beers
- Enjoy a light lunch
- Delicious bar snacks included
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience
Your next stop is the small township of Wanaka for a tasting and tour at Wanaka Beerworks, best known for its Cardrona Gold (a Vienna-style golden lager) and its unique seasonal brews. Get an up-close look at the beer-making process, and enjoy a cheeseboard with your beer samples.
Serving beers since 1863, the historic Cardrona Hotel is one of New Zealand’s oldest hotels and your next stop. Become part of the tradition as you sit at the rustic bar and sample some refreshing beers and complimentary hot bar snacks. Be sure to try the hotel’s own brew, Cardrona Ale.
The last stop of the day is the iconic Dux de Lux brewing bar, where you will sample award-winning beers like Alpine Ale and Wakatipu Wheat, the first Dux de Lux beers to be recognized nationally. While you sip on your beers, chat with the brewers and find out if they’ll reveal their beer-making secrets!