Book this super saver tour and save up to 20% compared to booking the tours separately
- Experience two best-selling Te Anau tours at one discounted price
- Admire dramatic New Zealand scenery on a 2-hour Milford Sound nature cruise
- Feel the spray of a waterfall as you skipper gets up close to the sheer rock faces
- See the impressive limestone rock formations
- Marvel at the twinkling lights of thousands of glowworms!
- Learn fun facts and history from specialist guides
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Te Anau hotel, your adventure begins with a scenic 2-hour nature cruise on Milford Sound. Your experienced skipper will tailor the cruise route depending on the weather and wildlife sightings. Feel the mist of a waterfall as your boat nudges close to sheer rock faces, and keep watch for dolphins, seals and rare Fiordland crested penguins when in season.
A specialist guide is on board to give you insight to the history of the region and to answer your questions about the wildlife that calls Milford Sound home. After your cruise, you’ll be taken back to your Te Anau hotel.
Te Anau Glowworm Cave Tour (Day 2)
Today, cruise across Lake Te Anau on board a modern catamaran to Cavern House, located on the western shores. Start your tour at the visitor interpretation center, where a specialist guide will give you an overview of the caves and their glowworm inhabitants.
Then, follow your guide on a unique underground adventure through a twisting network of limestone passages, filled with whirlpools and waterfalls. Take a ride in a small boat and float along the current into the darkness of the glowworm grotto to see the luminous shimmer of thousands of tiny glowworms.
Return to Te Anau where your tour concludes.