- 2-day tour through Avenue of the Volcanoes with overnight stay in Riobamba
- Marvel at Ecuador’s most famous volcanoes, including Cayambe, Sangay and El Altar
- Visit Cotopaxi National Park for photo opportunities and lunch (included)
- Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Riobamba, awakening to breakfast at your hacienda (all included)
- Embark on a 2-hour train ride from Alausí toward Devil’s Nose, a dramatic rock formation
- Round-trip transport by coach from Quito is included
What You Can Expect
After breakfast is served at your accommodation, depart for the train station in Alausí. From here, board the train (subject to change) for a 2-hour ride, zigzagging around sweeping slopes as you gaze out the open windows, and snap photos of the panoramic views along the way. Head toward Devil’s Nose, a rock wall jutting skyward, as you listen to commentary from an expert guide. Then return to Alausí for a box lunch (included) before transport back to your Quito hotel in the afternoon.