- 2-day tour through Avenue of the Volcanoes with Baños adventure option and lodging
- Admire views of Ecuador’s stunning Andean peaks like Rumiñahui Volcano
- Explore the town and natural surroundings of Baños
- Enjoy comfortable accommodation at a mountain resort hotel, followed by breakfast (included)
- Choose from optional activities like rafting, zipline and biking (own expense)
- Round-trip transport by coach from Quito is included
What You Can Expect
We continue the journey to reach the city of Baños, where we will visit the spectacular viewpoint "The Tree House" to experience the adrenaline boarding the "End of the World Swing" admiring an extraordinary view of the “ Tungurahua” volcano
Later we will have a panoramic tour of the city with its streets sweetened with the development of traditional "Melcocha", a candy made by hand in a log, an absolutely delight just to watch.
Free time for lunch (not included). And in the evening we enjoy the route of the waterfalls, rainforest and mixed crystal clear rivers, a unique place for nature lovers. Accommodation
Overnight: Volcano Hotel or Samari Spa Resort in Baños (category - tourist)
Day 2: Baños -- Quito (B)After breakfast, you have a chance to explore the waterfalls of this enchanted natural landscape and then go on a city tour. Or, you can choose from several optional activities (own expense), including white-water rafting, canopy zipline, or a mountain-bike ride.Then, you’ll have free time in town for lunch (own expense).
In the afternoon, depart back to your Quito hotel by coach.