- Full-day Old Town Quito walking tour
- Walk through Quito's historic center, home to the Independence Plaza, Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús and the Government Palace
- Stroll through a local market and sample Ecuadorian fruits and vegetables
- Tour the Monestary of San Francisco and learn about its history from your expert guide
- Visit the home of a local Quito resident and learn about traditional treats such as empanadas and tamales
- Enjoy a traditional Ecuadorian lunch at a local restaurant
Then, follow your guide to the heart of Old Town -- Independence Plaza. Walk around the plaza while admiring the impressive Independence Monument, the Archbishop's Palace and the Government Palace. Learn about the significance of these buildings from your guide as you walk through the plaza.
Next, stop for lunch at a traditional Ecuadorian restaurant. From there, head to the Monastery of San Francisco. This large, ancient building takes up two city blocks and is a must-see attraction. Tour the chapel and convent while hearing stories and legends of the impressive building from your guide. Visit at a small, family-run factory that specializes in candle making before heading to the home of a local Quito resident to learn about traditional foods in Ecuador.