- Full-day Old Town Quito walking tour
- Walk through Quito's historic center, home to the Independence Plaza, Iglesia La Compañía de Jesús and the Government Palace
- Stroll through a local market and sample Ecuadorian fruits and vegetables
- Tour the Monestary of San Francisco and learn about its history from your expert guide
- Enjoy a traditional Ecuadorian lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide was beyond excellent, and gave my husband and I a thorough tour of Quito, along with a very good history lesson. We enjoyed every minute of it, and recommend our guide highly!
The tour was a great experience. Our tour guide was excellent speaking fluent spanish and english. Would recommend this tour to anybody.
GOOD GUIDE AND TOUR. FOOD EXCELLENT!
Excellent guide of great knowledge.
Wonderful market and walk in Old Town; knowledgable and interesting guide (Pablo) and delicious lunch!
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE ALL THE WAY ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS AS PABLO IS GREAT AND INFORMATIVE GUIDE.
Excellent!!! Guide was very kind and I learned a lot about quito
Tour guide was exceptionally well informed and connected with the local merchants so that he was able to provide some behind the scenes insider views of historic Quito.
We had a fabulous walking tour with an excellent guide! The visit to the Mercardo Santa Clara was really fun and we were able to try a number of delicious fruits. We got a real sense of the history of Quito while walking around the Old Town. The churches were beautiful and it was fun to experience them through the stories of our guide. An outdoor lunch was the perfect ending to the day.
Tour guide was fantastic. Lovely tour and lunch. Highly recommend this tour.