- Private full-day eco-tour to Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest from Quito
- Take a scenic drive with gorgeous views of Ecuador’s vegetation
- Trek through the Mindo rainforest, passing waterfalls and rivers
- Look for 400 species of birds, butterflies and orchids that inhabit the area!
- Enjoy a customized private hike with your knowledgeable guide
- Satisfy your appetite with a packed lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from most Quito hotels
What You Can Expect
Great tour. Friendly and knowledgeable guide, flexibility on schedule and what to see etc. Recommended.
Ivan was great, new his stuff and made it interesting. Mindo was a great place to visit with lots of activities to do. I loved it.
If you have more time to spend in Mindo, it would be nice to spend a few days to really see the birds and nature. But if you don't, this tour packed a lot of things in one day. Great guides and drivers. There are some great views on the way through the mountains. I've visited several butterfly farms before, but the butterflies at the Mindo one were the "friendliest" I've encountered, and loved to land on you. The hike through the cloud forest first required travel across a valley in a little open cable car, a bit frightening but nice views. Interesting plants and birds were pointed out along the way (although since we were there around noon, the birds were not as active). The waterfall is beautiful at the end. The stop at the orchid house lets you see some very tiny orchids. Lunch at the restaurant included amazing views of many different types of hummingbirds and tanagers. A great day!
Phylis B. C
Had a great time. Really enjoyed the zip-lining!