- Private tour from Quito to the Termas de Papallacta Spa & Resort
- Spend a relaxing day at a retreat center located in the Amazon jungle
- Unwind in the soothing thermal pools
- Enjoy additional services such as facials, massages and aroma therapy (at extra cost)
- Take an optional hike or horseback ride to soak in the beautiful surroundings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll travel through the Amazon Rainforest on the same route taken by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana, who crossed the Andes mountains and traveled the length of the Amazon River in 1542.
When you arrive, your professional guide will direct you to the retreat’s various facilities. Head to the natural thermal pools to unwind and de-stress in the soothing hot water and enjoy therapeutic hydromassages. If you wish, you can opt for special health and beauty treatments such as facials, reflexology massages and aroma therapy (optional services at additional cost).
Depending on daily demand, you can also go on a hike or horseback ride to experience the beauty of the Amazon landscape. After your time at this relaxing resort and spa, you’ll be taken back to your Quito hotel feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.