- Day trip to Iceland’s Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Enjoy an adventurous glacier hike with your expert guide
- Admire the rugged, ever-changing ice formation and soak in picturesque views
- Try your hand at ice climbing, with all necessary safety equipment included
- Beginners are welcome as no ice-climbing experience is needed!
- Visit Skógafoss, one of Iceland's largest waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ice climbing on the ...Photo by: Matthew B
- Climbing the GlacierPhoto by: Daniel Š
- Glacial BeautyPhoto by: Kinita A
- ViewPhoto by: Drew F
- Ice wall climbPhoto by: Susan F
- By the ice wall climbPhoto by: Susan F
- walk up to the glacierPhoto by: Susan F
- looking down the glacierPhoto by: Casey G
- don't fal lin the crevasse!Photo by: Casey G
- I'm ready!Photo by: Casey G
- the terrainPhoto by: Casey G
- Solheimajokull GlacierPhoto by: Richard Z
- ice climbingPhoto by: Andrina O
- Ice Climbing!Photo by: Kristine Y
USA, 12 2013
- Prep for the ice wall climb!Photo by: David
- Sun GlacierPhoto by: Cheryl P
- climbing the ice wallPhoto by: Cheryl P
- ClimbingPhoto by: Daniel Š
- Høyt ned :-)Photo by: Unni Brit S
- Sólheimajokull GlacierPhoto by: KatieontheMap
USA, 12 2012
What You Can Expect
Our guides were very informative and fun...and wow, the glacier itself. I can't even put into words. Incredible excursion for us Arizona girls.
fabulous day out, loved it all, would recommend harder boots or shoes for the ice climbing ours were soft and didn't work very well but other than that a magical day
What a beautiful experience! This was worth every penny! My husband and I both had such an amazing time. Our guide, Loki, was super! Knew so much! Would recommend this tour to anyone!
Fun trip! The guides were very friendly and knowledgable. Really felt like we got our money's worth. Make sure to bring lots of layers and wear good boots.
Great day trip. Arman was well informed and shared his knowledge with us. He also had great patience with us older folks attempting to ice climb.
Great activity. Quite a bit of walking to get to glacier 30 minutes and then of course hiking on the glacier, but not strenuous. The ice climbing is difficult and requires significant physical strength. We had a great time!
Fun, not too challenging.
Jenna H United States of ...
EXCELLENT!!! Such a wonderful challenge! Just remember to wear water proof clothing, thick boots ask to rent them if you don't have any and bring food! No meal breaks! SO WORTH IT!
Great tour, even though the weather was horrible. Really friendly and talkative guides also. Highly recommended!
This was by far a highlight of my trip. Climbing the glacier was challenging, but our guide was phenomenal. I would totally go on this hike again! What a treat!