- Day trip from Reykjavik to the Hvítá River
- Enjoy a river-rafting adventure down Iceland's Hvítá River!
- Navigate through white-water rapids with your professional guide
- Unleash your wild side by jumping from the canyon cliff into the river!
- Enjoy lunch or a BBQ dinner (depending on tour time selected) after your rapids adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
This tour will take you through Class II rapids, ensuring you’ll have a fun, enjoyable white-water rafting experience that’s suitable for every fitness level. After a brief safety instruction, navigate down the river with your professional guide and enjoy a perfect mix of serene floating and exciting rapids through picturesque canyons and fissures.
On the way, pass through the magnificent Brúarhlöð canyon, a stunning setting where you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your wild side by jumping off the cliff into the river! You’ll discover that despite the country’s name, the water is pleasantly cool and inviting.
To complete your trip, end your fantastic adventure by relaxing in a sauna at the rafting base camp's facilities nearby and enjoying lunch or a BBQ dinner (depending on tour time selected). Then, head back to your Reykjavik hotel.