- Day trip to Iceland's Golden Circle and Þingvellir National Park from Reykjavik
- Enjoy a rafting adventure down the scenic Hvítá River with your professional rafting guide
- Travel along the route of the Golden Circle, stopping at the Gullfoss waterfall and the Geysir geyser
- Learn how Geysir serves as the original name-giver of the erupting springs
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Þingvellir National Park and admire stunning rifts, fissures and canyons
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
an absolute cracker of a day....great rafting guide and professionally done.
THE RAFTING WAS FUN BUT FREEEEZING! EVEN WITH ALL THE GEAR. THE WATERFALL WAS HUGE AND WORTH SEEING PLUS THE GEYSERS BEWARE YOU MAY GET WET.
Great trip to get the for the Iceland basics
All I can say is cold! We ate on arrival and relaxed until food had settled then the fun began. Cold and wet wetsuits yuk. Take under layers not cotton though. Guide was very playfully fun and knowledgeable about the area. Was a bit to cold for me but I would do it again. Be prepared to fall in. Was a little scary but safety is very much their priority.