- Day trip to Vatnajökull National Park from Reykjavik
- Experience the beauty of Iceland’s largest glacier
- Hike on the stunning Virkisjökull Glacier with your expert guide
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, a majestic site with picturesque views
- Hear stories and facts about the region's unique characteristics
- Lunch, all equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
phillip lock Australia
Even though the weather was poor -rain and wind - the day was still picturesque. The glacier walk was great with good guides and the lagoon boat ride was spectacular. A long day but awe inspiring.
Best experience and definitely the highlight off my Iceland trip. We spent a good 12hrs in total but it was well and truly worth it. The countryside is beautiful and lined with waterfalls and their is free wifi on board incase you want to surf online. The glacier hike wasn't strenuous by any means, just fascinating and super fun. The lagoon was really gorgeous as well and there was plenty of time to walk around after the boat ride. We had an amazing weather on the day but I would recommend wet weather gear in the colder months.
It was so worth climbing the glacier! The iceburgs were beautiful. I was pleased with the service. The service and the guides didn't explain things well. Make sure you bring waterproof gear since they don't provide it. I wish there was a proper list of things to bring with you. A storm hit when we were climbing. Most of the people didn't have any change of clothes. We had to sit on the bus for 9 hours in soaking wet clothes! I didn't have a chance to go on the boat ride cause I was so cold after the hike. Just make sure you bring a bag of extra clothes and shoes to change into if you don't wear waterproof clothes. Still worth seeing it.