- Combined Iceland from Below tour and transportation to Blue Lagoon
- Amazing lava formations, stalactites and colors
- Explore the spectacular lava caves and craters
- Caving gear provided (helmet, headlight, overall and gloves)
- Transportation to and from the Blue Lagoon (entrance fee not included)
- Enjoy a massage or just lie back and relax
- Pick-up and drop-off from Reykjavik area hotels and guesthouses
What You Can Expect
After your underground adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Choose from a regular bathing experience (approximately 20EUR, payable locally) or indulge in one of the many spa treatments available. You are guaranteed to end your day feeling relaxed and refreshed!
You can return to Reykjavik with our bus at 19:00 or 21:00. Please tell the driver on the way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you would like to take back to Reykjavik.
The tour was fantastic. Nice and friendly tour guide explaning everything in details. The company had provided us sufficient equipments (helmed, torch and florescent uniform) for the the cave adventure. Convenient inter- transfer point to the Blue Lagoon. Overall, everything is brilliant!
The lava caves are a sight to be seen. The formation of caves and tubes during an eruption is such a neat phenomenon. You will have to crawl and roll a few times during this tour, so be prepared to possibly get a few bumps and bruises. Safety gear is supplied so you are protected.
The Blue Lagoon is a wonderful experience. Going on a chilly day makes it an even more relaxing experience.
Well worth it!