- Combined Iceland from Below tour and transportation to Blue Lagoon
- Amazing lava formations, stalactites and colors
- Explore the spectacular lava caves and craters
- Caving gear provided (helmet, headlight, overall and gloves)
- Transportation to and from the Blue Lagoon (entrance fee not included)
- Enjoy a massage or just lie back and relax
- Pick-up and drop-off from Reykjavik area hotels and guesthouses
After your underground adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Choose from a regular bathing experience (approximately 20EUR, payable locally) or indulge in one of the many spa treatments available. You are guaranteed to end your day feeling relaxed and refreshed!
You can return to Reykjavik with our bus at 19:00 or 21:00. Please tell the driver on the way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you would like to take back to Reykjavik.
Reviewed by ftekman488, December 2012
Blue lagoon is amazing! Make sure u go on this tour. This door doesn't cover entrance few which was 30 dollars per person
Reviewed by Marina R, September 2012
Iceland from Below was scary but super exciting! you need to be in great physical shape for this tour. not for claustrophobics! Blue Lagoon was really a separate tour but oh how amazing!