- Reykjavik day trip to Reykjanes Peninsula and Blue Lagoon
- See the lava combs and craters on the Reykjanes Peninsula
- Admire the lighthouse and basalt cliffs on the peninsula's tip
- At Blue Lagoon, relax in the geothermal waters or have a spa treatment
- Hotel pickup; return to either your Reykjavik hotel or the Keflavik Airport
- Visitor pass and entrance fees to the Blue Lagoon included
What You Can Expect
You'll then continue to the lighthouse on the westernmost tip of the peninsula, and marvel at this area's rich birdlife. One of the world's biggest north gannet breeding colony is at Eldey Island, where surf crashes against the beautiful basalt cliffs. It's a simply stunning sight!
Travel to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Choose from a regular bathing experience (Visitor pass and entrance fees included) or indulge in one of the many spa treatments available. You are guaranteed to end your day feeling relaxed and refreshed!
You will be then re-embarking your coach to head back to Reykjavik at approximately 9pm.
Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
A fantastic day! The guided tour was interesting and took us to some stunning places. The scenery is unlike anything we'd seen before. Then on to the Blue Lagoon, which is the most amazing place. It's fairly pricey, but well worth it. We also had massages, which I would highly recommend!!
great day tour with Jacob, who was so knowledgeable. Blue Lagoon is awesome!