- 3-hour evening Reykjavik cruise with dinner
- Dine on a sumptuous 5-course meal as you cruise around Reykjavik
- Admire nighttime Icelandic scenery and look out to the nearby islands of Viðey and Engey
- Pass the city’s concert hall, Harpa, and admire the building’s sparkling lights
- Enjoy music from a live band as you cruise
What You Can Expect
Against the backdrop of Iceland’s inky night sky, admire Reykjavik’s illuminated sights from the comfort of your seat, seeing the twinkling lights of Harpa – the city’s contemporary concert hall – as well as nearby islands, like Viðey and Engey.
As you cruise through the waters around Reykjavik, your onboard host will serve a luxurious 5-course dinner. Relax as you eat, enjoying live music from a band as you cruise past the city’s icy scenery.
After three hours of cruising around Reykjavik’s bay, your dinner cruise finishes back at the city’s Old Harbour.
Salmon maki and crispy shrimp maki sushi rolls
Marinated beef slices with creamy parmesan corn salsa and bearnaise sauce
Cod with garlic whipped potatoes, seasonal vegetables and champange sauce
A mix of three different cheese accompanied by jams, crackers and olives
Sticky chocolate brownie served with vanilla ice cream, salted caramel and fresh berries