- Helicopter tour of Reykjanes peninsula from Reykjavik
- Admire some of Iceland’s most dramatic volcanic landscapes
- Soar above the geothermal field of Seltún
- Discover black-sand beaches as well as Grænavatn and Kleifarvatn lakes
- Choose from a morning or afternoon helicopter flight
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was the highlight of our trip to Iceland - utterly fantastic. The staff were very cordial and most accommodating. Can't wait to go again.
Everything about this tour was wonderful. We went out in the morning, but the weather was bad so the company organised to take us out again in the afternoon. The staff were fantastic, especially the pilots, and the tour took us over the incredible landscape, with a view of volcanos and geothermal areas that you just cant get from the ground. Landing balanced on the crater's edge of a volcano was incredible!
This was quite good and interesting seeing the craters from the air. We had upgraded to this flight but really we thought it was overpriced for what we saw.
Awesome. However, it covers much of the landscape seen on the Golden Circle drive.