- One-way transfer from your Reykjavik city hotel to the Keflavik Airport
- Private vehicle with driver
- Same price for one to three people in a private car
- Same price for four to six people in a private minivan
- Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- 1 to 3 people transferred in a private car
- 4 to 6 people transferred in a private minivan
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Reykjavik city hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
Don't forget to book your Reykjavik Airport Arrival Transfer!
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
- Departure Airline
- Departure Flight Number
- Departure Airport and Arrival Airport
- Departure Time
- Full Hotel Name and Address
The driver was waiting outside the airport and promptly picked us up. She was very courteous and wished us a very good stay. Highly Recommended.
The private departure transfer was exactly as ordered. The van arrived on time and we arrived at Keflavik 45 minutes later. Given the size of our luggage (we were off on a cruise later out of Denmark) it was a terrific way to go and the price was very reasonable. The only slight difficulty was confirming the trip - we had no phone in our rental apartment, but the staff at the icelandic tourist office were great and called for us (bring your voucher with you, the company used is local...Viator is an international booking agency, and as such, does not exist in iceland)