- One-way transfer from your Reykjavik city hotel to the Keflavik Airport
- Private vehicle with driver
- Same price for one to three people in a private car
- Same price for four to six people in a private minivan
- Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- 1 to 3 people transferred in a private car
- 4 to 6 people transferred in a private minivan
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Reykjavik city hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
Don't forget to book your Reykjavik Airport Arrival Transfer!
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
- Departure Airline
- Departure Flight Number
- Departure Airport and Arrival Airport
- Departure Time
- Full Hotel Name and Address
Perfect. Driver was at arrivals within a couple of minutes of us getting out. Speedy trip to our hotel x
Worked perfectly, and driver was flexible about moving the time up a little when we asked for that at the last minute.
Extremely punctual and comfortable.
arrive on time nice to get to airport in plenty of time with no fuss and no crowds
Turned up in good time. Comfortable ride.
Our driver was right on time and helped us get our bags in and out of the van. The Mercedes van was incredibly clean and well kept.
On time Private pick up well worth it
This tour was amazing!
On time waiting for us I also found out I could have booked transfers on the flight to Iceland on Icelandic air. I did enjoy having a private ride over having to get a transfer after arrival in Reykjavik.
I had booked to be picked up at 4.30am and the driver was waiting when I went downstairs. He spoke good English, was polite and helpful. It was a good experience.