- Reykjavik shore excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary on this Reykjavik shore excursion
- Set your own itinerary and explore Reykjavik at your own pace while in port!
- Buses depart every 60 minutes from 9am to 6pm
What You Can Expect
Reykjavik Hop-on Hop-off Tour visits:
- City centre (Laekjargata at Arnarhol)
- Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre
- Whale Watching centre
- National Museum
- BSI Bus Terminal
- Kringlan Shopping Centre
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Reykjavik City Hostel
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Skarfabakki Harbour (only when crew ships are in the harbor)
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Reykjavik. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Because of violent storms our ship the Emerald Princess was unable to make this port.
Great!!! The driver was from UK but his knowledge of Iceland and its history was incredible! An excellent way of seeing all the sights before choosing which to visit!