- Reykjavik shore excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary on this Reykjavik shore excursion
- Set your own itinerary and explore Reykjavik at your own pace while in port!
- Buses depart every 60 minutes from 9am to 6pm
What You Can Expect
Reykjavik Hop-on Hop-off Tour visits:
- City centre (Laekjargata at Arnarhol)
- Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre
- Whale Watching centre
- National Museum
- BSI Bus Terminal
- Kringlan Shopping Centre
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Reykjavik City Hostel
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Skarfabakki Harbour (only when crew ships are in the harbor)
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Reykjavik. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Had no problems.
Because of violent storms our ship the Emerald Princess was unable to make this port.
Leslie E Antarctica
Great!!! The driver was from UK but his knowledge of Iceland and its history was incredible! An excellent way of seeing all the sights before choosing which to visit!
Despite the Cold and rain the tour lived up to our expectations. We were glad of the 24 hour freedom to explore
Tour provided a great over sight of the city. Good value!
The bus only ran at hourly intervals,which limited what you could do and stopped to early at 1700.not good enough
Picked up right at the cruise terminal which was ideal for us however there was only one bus per hour on a Sunday so if you missed the pick up you had a long wait however so much cheaper than anything offered through the cruise excursions programme and excellent introduction to the city. A definate must if you have a restricted time to see the city.
Very nice way to get an overview of the city. We were able to get on at the cruise terminal so that was very convenient.
Bus aarived at cruise terminal almost as soon as we disembarked. Voucher system worked perfectly. Great tour around Reykjavik and excellenr commentary on bus. Good value for money.
Reykjavik is so small you really don't need the bus except for orientation.