- Reykjavik shore excursion: Reykjavik hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary on this Reykjavik shore excursion
- Set your own itinerary and explore Reykjavik at your own pace while in port!
- Buses depart every 60 minutes from 9am to 6pm
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Reykjavik Hop-on Hop-off Tour visits:
- City centre (Laekjargata at Arnarhol)
- Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre
- Whale Watching centre
- National Museum
- BSI Bus Terminal
- Kringlan Shopping Centre
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Reykjavik City Hostel
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Skarfabakki Harbour (only when crew ships are in the harbor)
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Reykjavik. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Very nice way to get an overview of the city. We were able to get on at the cruise terminal so that was very convenient.
Bus aarived at cruise terminal almost as soon as we disembarked. Voucher system worked perfectly. Great tour around Reykjavik and excellenr commentary on bus. Good value for money.