- Reykjavik whale-watching shore excursion to Puffin Island
- Spot whales and dolphins on Faxafloi Bay
- See local birdlife like puffins and Arctic terns
- Explore the Whale Exhibition Room after the tour
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
After the whale-watching tour and before you return to your ship, you can explore the Whale Exhibition Room, situated in an old capelin fishing vessel, Fífill, which was transformed into an exhibition and information center on whales and seabirds.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Reykjavik port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.