- Reykjavik whale watching and Blue Lagoon shore excursion
- See Iceland's incredible marine life on Faxafloi Bay
- Look for minke whales, humpback whales and dolphins
- Head to the Blue Lagoon to relax in the water or have a geothermal steam bath
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Visitor pass and entrance fees to the Blue Lagoon included
What You Can Expect
We had a great time. We saw three of the whale species that swim in the bay we sailed to and many different kinds of North Atlantic birds. The Blue Lagoon was also very enjoyable.
This trour was a major highlight of our 14-day cruise. It was a true adventure being out in a boat on the chilly Icelandic seas, but we were protected by our weatherproof jumpsuits provided on board. We didn't see whales but spotted porpoises and dolphins. The blue lagoon was another breath taking adventure although our ship departure time prevented us from a longer visit. I'd recommend this tour to anyone looking for a memorable time in Iceland.
FAB, FAB, FAB! A real must.